ABOUT THIS SERVICE
Get crystal clear on your scope and budget by ensuring your FFF&E is specified.
The floorplan is only one small part of the 'design' scope for a home renovation project, there are also all of the fixtures, fittings, finishes and equipment to specify. Think curtains, blinds, wall colours, tapware, hardware, floor and joinery finishes and so on. Often budget blowouts don't happen because things go wrong, then happen because not all of the scope was specified and included. With this specifying and procurement service I will provide a checklist of everything you'll need to specify for your unique home renovation, so that you don't miss anything when making your tapware and tile selections, along with everything else. I'll even share some tips on suppliers (including showrooms!) that will be a good fit for your desired aesthetic, if you share some images for inspiration.
This is a virtual offering and as such, relies on you being able to send an existing and proposed floorplan within, ideally, a complete set of drawings for review. Site visits are an additional cost, but should not be necessary if a full drawing set is available.
- One payment, charged today
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card automatically, and you'll recieve a receipt from Stripe via email
LOOKING FOR A PAYMENT PLAN? CLICK HERE
- 1x 30min 1:1 Zoom call to discuss your project goals
- A review of your drawings (if you have some)
- A review of your interior aspirations (i.e. a Pinterest board)
- A room-by-room and item-by-item breakdown of everything you will need to specify for your home renovation, populated with anything that has already been confirmed (or an example line in lieu of this)
- A Loom recording explaining the document and how to use it, and answering any questions you may have after an initial review of the document
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- You'll receive a confirmation email with details of how to submit your additional information (floorplans, photos etc), and how to book a site meeting if you'd like to add one on.
- Once I've completed an initial review of your documentation, I'll be in touch to schedule the 30min Zoom call to discuss your project goals.
Purchase my bundle of renovation ebooks alongside your consultation and save over 50% off their price!
Usually $30ea however you can bundle for $147 and save $153 by clicking the tick box at checkout to include them in your purchase.
Here's what's included:
- Pinterest-worthy kitchens
- The complete guide to bathroom and laundry
- Your guide to specifying finishes
- The ultimate guide to windows, doors, ceilings, stairs and trims
- Heating, insulation, engineering and services
- Lifestyle spaces handbook
- Your guide to building a dreamy bedroom
- Simple storage solutions
- The guide to choosing furniture and furnishings
- All-inclusive guide to exteriors