ABOUT THIS SHORT COURSE
Renovating your home without at least a floor plan is setting yourself up for failure. Even the most rookie of renovators can whip up a floor plan. I’m going to break it down into simple steps for you.
Fixtures, fittings, finishes and equipment can make or break your budget and timeline. Finding the right balance between fitout aesthetic, interior quality and the bottom line is a fine art that you will nail with my help.
By the end of this short course you'll be able to:
- Interpret your architect, draughtsman or engineers drawings
- Prepare a floor plan (if you're not working with professional drawings due to not triggering a Consent)
- Present your floor plan clearly for a contractor to price from
- Prepare your FF&E Schedules for specifying and procurement
- One payment, charged today
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card automatically, and you'll recieve a receipt from Stripe via email
LOOKING FOR A PAYMENT PLAN? CLICK HERE
- 1 x short course (note this is a module from my main eCourse that's been separated out, so whilst it does make reference to other content, you can still complete all the tasks without the rest of the eCourse)
- 1 x workbook on how to prepare a floor plan
- 1 x Microsoft Word template for setting out drawings for contractor pricing
- 1 x Microsoft Excel FF&E Schedule template
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- You'll recieve a confirmation email with a link and instructions for how to access the content.
Purchase my bundle of renovation ebooks alongside your short course and save over 50% off their price!
Usually $30ea however you can bundle for $147 and save $153 by clicking the tick box at checkout to include them in your purchase.
Here's what's included:
- Pinterest-worthy kitchens
- The complete guide to bathroom and laundry
- Your guide to specifying finishes
- The ultimate guide to windows, doors, ceilings, stairs and trims
- Heating, insulation, engineering and services
- Lifestyle spaces handbook
- Your guide to building a dreamy bedroom
- Simple storage solutions
- The guide to choosing furniture and furnishings
- All-inclusive guide to exteriors