ABOUT THIS SHORT COURSE
The hardest part is getting started! No matter what your level of renovation experience is, or what stage of the project you’re at, I’ll help you make sure the fundamentals are in place to ensure a successful renovation.
By the end of this short course you'll be able to:
- Sketch a rough floor plan
- Complete take-offs to make estimating costs / obtaining quotes for flooring etc easier
- Identify your project scope
- Determine who you need to hire (draft, structural engineer etc)
- Brief your consultants and builder
- Calculate the ballpark cost of your reno
- Determine the approximate timeline
- One payment, charged today
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card automatically, and you'll recieve a receipt from Stripe via email
LOOKING FOR A PAYMENT PLAN? CLICK HERE
- 1 x short course (note this is a module from my main eCourse that's been separated out, so whilst it does make reference to other content, you can still complete all the tasks without the rest of the eCourse)
- 3 x 'How to' workbooks covering floor plan, scope and briefing your a-team
- Ballpark costs of renovation
- Timeline guidance for various project types
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- You'll recieve a confirmation email with a link and instructions for how to access the content.
Purchase my bundle of renovation ebooks alongside your short course and save over 50% off their price!
Usually $30ea however you can bundle for $147 and save $153 by clicking the tick box at checkout to include them in your purchase.
Here's what's included:
- Pinterest-worthy kitchens
- The complete guide to bathroom and laundry
- Your guide to specifying finishes
- The ultimate guide to windows, doors, ceilings, stairs and trims
- Heating, insulation, engineering and services
- Lifestyle spaces handbook
- Your guide to building a dreamy bedroom
- Simple storage solutions
- The guide to choosing furniture and furnishings
- All-inclusive guide to exteriors