ABOUT THIS TEMPLATE
Avoid budget blowouts by including a comprehensive scope of works with your drawings for pricing.
Architectural drawings (and a lack thereof!) are open to interpretation by homeowners and builders alike.
By preparing a detailed Scope of Works document for your builder you're bettering your chances of receiving a comprehensive renovation quote, that isn't missing the things that aren't obvious on a set of drawings!
By using my Scope of Works template document (in Word) and the fully populated example Scope of Works, you'll be able to pull a detailed document together that minimises the risks of budget blowouts (as long as the builder considers its contents when pricing your reno!).
- One payment, charged today
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card automatically, and you'll recieve a receipt from Stripe via email
- 1x Word document (template), digital download
- 1x PDF document (example Scope of Works), digital download
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to download the template and example
Purchase my bundle of renovation ebooks alongside your template and save over 50% off their price!
Usually $37ea however you can bundle for $179 and save almost $200 by clicking the tick box at checkout to include them in your purchase.
Here's what's included:
- Pinterest-worthy kitchens
- The complete guide to bathroom and laundry
- Your guide to specifying finishes
- The ultimate guide to windows, doors, ceilings, stairs and trims
- Heating, insulation, engineering and services
- Lifestyle spaces handbook
- Your guide to building a dreamy bedroom
- Simple storage solutions
- The guide to choosing furniture and furnishings
- All-inclusive guide to exteriors