ABOUT THIS WORKBOOK
Identify what's most important in your project, to avoid disappointment later.
Preparing a brief is a lot easier if you've started with my 'how to prepare a renovation project scope' workbook! That way you can take stock of what came up and use this briefing workbook to summarise the key items for your project.
This workbook gives you a clear and concise way of summarising your scope into key points for briefing your designer, architect, engineer or builder.
- One payment, charged today
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card automatically, and you'll recieve a receipt from Stripe via email
- 1x workbook, digital download
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to download the workbook
Purchase my bundle of renovation ebooks alongside your workbook and save over 50% off their price!
Usually $37ea however you can bundle for $179 and save almost $200 by clicking the tick box at checkout to include them in your purchase.
Here's what's included:
- Pinterest-worthy kitchens
- The complete guide to bathroom and laundry
- Your guide to specifying finishes
- The ultimate guide to windows, doors, ceilings, stairs and trims
- Heating, insulation, engineering and services
- Lifestyle spaces handbook
- Your guide to building a dreamy bedroom
- Simple storage solutions
- The guide to choosing furniture and furnishings
- All-inclusive guide to exteriors